Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Singing Test

As per expected, I didn't perform well for my last week test *sigh* Bloody idiotic me, everytime I heard the word "test" I will go haywire. So usually I try my best to take the course without test *wicked smile* Anyway, I still have some As, but have 1 part B minus as well *sad*.
She write in the report card,"
Flona is a very good student, but very shy (gila jo, gue? shy? *pingsan* wakakkakkakaka...eh iyaa gue itu orangnya shy loh, bener deh...tapi kalo lagi gila bisa shameless *blus*) and concious about her self, her skill has already improved a lot fro the first time she joins the class, her performace is good, but can be better, she just need to be confident in certain part, and try to "fine tune" herself."

Even my teacher said, next time I'll tell you examination date, but I'll assess you on another date...So good huh?

No comments: