Thursday, March 23, 2006

News Flash

Top news of the year, I proudly present the news that I argued with the client *puas*
&%$##%%## The things already started since a few days ago but the exact heat started from yesterday evening, that bloody *ssh*l* has already tried to squeeze the price, but I just gave the lowest that I could...
Then finally she said the job went to my competitor, okaylah...no big deal, sometimes you lose, but most of the time have to win, rite? Suddenly yesterday evening she called said that the artwork had been ready to be collected, and tried to squeeze the price...I was quite surprise, coz I thought the competitor had won the job...but after a careful calculation, I reduced a bit, but then her superior called in said that the management really appreciates our company service very much, that's why even though we are a bit more expensive but they still want us to do the job, then she asked whether I could give her further discount, which after hearing what she'd said, so I did so lah....
When I took the artwork from that bloody *ssh*l*, she started spoke to me in Chinese which approximately like," I can't understand why my management want to give this job to you. Your price has already indeed higher than other, but yet, they still choose you. If for me, I will give tha job to the other party".
I heated up, but yet, customer is king, can't argue, I just smiled...then artwork got problem *again* some of the files couldn't be opened, so this morning went back to her office to get the new cd, then she started again,"Why my management want to giveyou this job ar? you're more expensive what?"
Me,"Well, I give you back the cd lah, you take and give it to the other party..."
She,"No it's not like that, I just can't understand loh.."
Me,"Well, that's show your management value our company service towards your company, that's why they want us to do that job".
She shut her bloody mouth up....and then suddenly jreng...my quotation and the artwork doesn't match, the artwork exceeded the number of pages that I quoted. And that bloody dog said," I have shown you the artwork before what, and you said that it's 16 pp plus 4, and I reconfirm with you and you said yes! And now you're telling me it's 20 pp plus 4?"
Bloody hell...I was really hot, felt like slapping her bloody face...luckily the quotation I put 16 pp plus 4...she's so bloody unproffessional....still have the cheat to tell me that she did show the artwork to me before, and even sent it thru email...bah....I have never deleted my business correspondent since the day I started this business, what is she trying to do huh? Become a bloody clown? I can't bloody understand that this type of conduct could be tolerated by the company, asking for quotation, like buying ikan bilis in the market *sigh*

No comments: