Monday, March 06, 2006

I don't know why, every time I have business lunch, I will do it in Crystal Jade...even if I went out with friends or family, when we felt like eating chinese food, the choice would fall to Crystal Jade as well *bingung* So Mr Crystal Jade, will I get endorsement or not? *senyum manis*
Anyway for these past 2 years or so, everytime I enter Crystal Jade, they always greet me in Cantonese,"Lei hou, Ji Wai?"
For this question I still can answer lah, even oredering drink still have survival kit in cantonese language, and even to the extend the normal food that I ordered still can lah...but further than that I'll switch to Chinese or English....
I was wondering, I look like cantonese meh? Or even Hongkongers? No doubt 3 of my cousins are Hongkongers (1 of them converted to Singaporean though), but it's still very clear in my mind in the first year of my stay in Singapore, every time I took taxi, the uncle always said,"You Filipino ah?" Just because my thick Australian accent...but now not so bad...coz I tend to speak Singlish, or sometime Inglish (Indonesian English), even worse I can't speak and pronounce a words properly sometimes...I'm losing my Oz accent *cry*
But still can't understand, they also always said I looks like Filipino, even when I was in Bangkok, they mistaken me as Thai, and started to speak Thai to me, alamak... So now I have transformed my look become Chinese look ah? *puzzled* Not even Chinese..Hongkongers some *sigh*
Talking about Hongkong, ahhhh..I miss Hongkong so much, the shoppings...the food...sitting along star avenue (especially during winter or spring like this), watching sunset *again*, actually not really sunset lah, I just like to see the changes of the sky, then the light started to turn on, so romantic, it's just like you sit at the end of the rocks watching North Sydney or reverse sitting in Milson Point and watching Sydney CBD, but of course Australia much more better than Hongkong lah ya...and in the same time imagining what if Jackie Chan or Andy Lau or even Jacky Cheung passed by in front of me and asked me out for dinner? *day dreaming* wakakkakakakkaka.....
Having dinner in Midlevel (something like Holland Village equivalent), then finish up with hanging out in the club at Lan Kwai Fong, washing eyes, watching handsome man, yeah they are indeed much more handsome and more gentleman compare to Singaporean man *sigh* and start practising my survival kit in cantonese, which I'm going to share with you..
Lei Hou = How are you?
Lei Kiu Mei-e Meng = What's your name?
And the most important thing is Lei Hou Leng Cai = You're so handsome
When somebody buy you drinks, don't forget to say Em Koi Lei = Thank you
wakakkakakakkakkakakaaa....now time to practice mate.....*winks*

No comments: