Thursday, March 16, 2006

Half Alive

Yesterday was sooo frustating, doing 1 stupid job, that made me stressed the whole day, until I couldn't do anything else other than wait and stress, even though most of the time I was hanging out in Orchard *sigh*
I just can't understand, why all those stupid people outside, especially those in retail business, like to do things in last minutes. I know that their promotion is very bloody damn time sensitive, and they have a very tight schedule, but yet they want something much more than bloody perfect, can't make up their mind even though it's reaching the last stage *sigh*
At the end, I'm the one who suffer, because I hold a strong believe that service is all about commitment, I always try my best if I could, to deliver my service before schedule. That's why I always feel tired coz my life is always on the run *sounds like Esso convenient stores, huh? wkakakaka*
Anyway yesterday, my client called said the design is ready, but when I went to the film caster (they have to make positive film before proceed to print), they couldn't open the file *panick* Have to wait so long also for them to open the files, coz it's so bloody huge...then I called back my client, and they said, they need time, coz the design department is in Malaysia, and they have to FTP the file, which takes hours...so I hung out in Orchard yesterday, with an unpeaceful mind lah, can't sit down peacefully, no appetite to shop also, and can't call anybody down to accompany me sit in the cafe (before hand, my previous partner in crime always hung out in Orchard, coz she was a merchandiser and marketing for her company, but she'd gone back to Indonesia though, then after that I have a friend who's working as one of credit card manager which office is in Orchard, so whenever I'm in orchard, just called him, then he'd accompany me for coffee...but now I have nobody *cried*), doing my japanese homework.
Then the file was ready just after I finished my japanes class, then I collected then sent to the film caster, waited again whether this time all the files could be succesfully opened or not, my heart of course beat very fast..
Reached home, tired, but couldn't sleep, watched TV, American Next Top model, called friends. Then continued with playing game, when I'm in a very deep stress, I always play game until tired, but still don't want to give up...Finally gave up around 1.30, tried to sleep, but gastric pain, until I don't know what time *sigh*
Now I just came back from meeting with client and had lunch appointment with my cousin *sigh* What a life...

No comments: