Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Mubazir

Story 1
I supposed to have singing test today, but I asked my teacher to postpone the test to next week, because my throat is a bit sore. So my teacher said,"Okay, let's practice for your test next week".
After my lesson finished, she said,"Flo, have you been practising lately?
Me,"Nope..."
My teacher,"So far this is your best performance, if you took you test today, I would have given you straight A for all the test".
Oh my God, what a waste *sigh* but I didn't ask her to just take today performance as a test, I'm a fair and square person lah...

Story 2
Waiting for delivery tonite, I decided to go to driving range to practice my swing. The one that occupied the space behind me, is quite cute though *sigh* but he was accompanied by another uncle *sigh again*, may be business partner or what, i'm not too sure...
Anyway I played quite bad today *sigh again*, but everytime I played beautifully, I heard somebody from my back said,"Wow, what a good shot..."
I didn't realise, until, I feel,"Eh is he talking to me or who?"
he couldn't be talking to his friend, because he always said that sentence when I had a good shot, and I tried to see whether he or his friend was hitting the ball or not, the fact is they were not...anyway...I'm always late lah as usual *telmi banget*...
I don't really care to response, I just gave him a glance of smile, then I faster finished my balls, then dissapeared...no mood tonite lah...besides he's not alone...
What a waste *sigh*

No comments: