Sunday, March 05, 2006

Kopdar....

Image hosting by PhotobucketAm I the first one who posted? *ngelirik kiri kanan* Weleh betapa napsunya guwe ya *blush* Anyway hopefully everybody is allrite after eating my food *worry* I think the amount of food not sufficient enough for all of us, but the drinks is more than enough though *nyengir*
The first time all of them arrive, they were so eager to see Nunik *sigh* not eager to see me huh? *dissapointed* wakakkakka...anyway I don't really know who managed to take Nunik photo, I think Jimmy did, didn't you Jim? *winks* But I did feel like celebrities, just like I'm holding the press conference, just because I asked to be photo with the foods *grin*
I would like to say thank you to all of you, Singapore Bloggers, especially Jo and Sony (eh is it Sonny or Sanny ar?) who came all the way down from KL, thank you very much *cupika cupiki*, thanks for the gift, thanks for effort to do conference thru the messenger to discuss what to buy for me, so touching *sobs* Thanks for coming as well, I was really having a good time with you all in my place, so the next one will be Jimmy house, huh? And after that we'll try the steamboat again in my place *senyum manis*
I can't transfer the photo from my handphone (I forgot to bring the camera from the office, so I used my hp instead *blush*)thru infrared to the laptop *sigh* so can't upload any photo, please try to look at other blog lah ya *nyari alasan* Eh can already *nyengir* that the photo on top, enjoy and have a guess who is who ok? The winner will have a grand prize, staying in my house for week end *winks* Sounds tempting or not *maksa*
Now I'm started to miss all of you..sobs..sobs...I think this is the most crazy house warming party that I've ever hold....there will be sequel, mates, no worries....

No comments: