Tuesday, March 07, 2006

CCTV

Remember my nosy neighbour in the office? That auntie and uncle? Their unit actually located next to my unit, and also across that unit. And then sometimes before Chinese New Year they also took over the unit exactly across my unit (nah loh..banyak unit, bingung kan? pegangan..)
When they renovated the new unit, practically that bloody uncle had to supervise the renovation, and at that point of time also my office was bloody busy, so we had to open our door widely, which we rarely did. On one of those day just when I came back from the toilet that bloody uncle purposedly talked very loud to the renovation contractor in Chinese with a very proud tone, which in English will sounds like,"Sooner or later I'll take over the whole unit in second floor!"
Iiiihhhh...apa sihhhh.....norjik deh tuh orang...inside my heart,"Go ahead conquer the whole second floor, but you'll not be able to take over mine, unless I move to bigger place, that take my left over lah..." *sigh*
And then...they also installed CCTV, the most ridiculous things, the CCTV for the new unit was installed just right in front of my unit *apa sihhhhh....norjik berat deg si oom ituw*
After Chinese New Year Holiday, when my staff came back to work, he asked me,"Ma'am are we installing the CCTV?"
I said,"Oh no, that one belong to that bloody neighbour".
He said,"Wow, they're so style ar?"
I said,"Ya loh, I think the auntie, want to see what outfit that I wear every day, so that she can copy my style exactly. Eh by the way everytime you're entering our office, don't forget to turn your hear to the camera, smile, and SHOW YOUR MIDDLE FINGER ya!" Wakakakkakakakkakakkakaka......
About 2 weeks ago, something happened, they paste the photo printed from their CCTV recording, somebody reaching their pineapple (they're hanging something like pineapple lantern outside their office), and they write,"The person in the photo please report to our office by 3 pm to be responsible of what you do..."
Iiih....so kampong behaviour ya? Don't you think so? Never had a CCTV before meh?

No comments: