Friday, March 03, 2006

Politics

Hmmm too many stories to tell, but can't tell all, later on I'll be running out of posting soon *innocent face* Well let me think...Ok lah..I'd written down the title already..
As I told you Monday I started to be based in my client's office, but only for half day, then Tuesday I was sick, Wednesday was in a process of recovery (actually quite recover lah, but laziness speak louder than anything *blush*), so I decided not to go to that hell...
As per my evaluation of the schedule, I'll be going to 2 offices, morning to hell (my client's office) and after lunch will be back to my beloved office *sigh* What a relieve....
Then yesterday, after 2 days absent from hell, I went back there, to see Oh my God, my new staff which is based there, lost weight in 2 days *surprised* but after I sit down and calm myself down, it's not a surprised lah, even me only half day on Monday, could fall sick..but she was there for 3 full days only lost her weight, fair enough lah....So it's a good place to lose weight huh? *evil face* wakakakkaka..
Anyway... luckily during my stint there, that bitch was bloody busy..doing month end closing, so I didn't really have chance to interact with her *relieves*, only verify some thing that I found unfair for my staff but I also lost to her *sigh* FYI nobody could win talking or debating with her (I'd rather not to debate than doin so but still lose)...
Yesterday there is an incident, between the bitch and the new marketinng executive, even though by right the marketing exec position is higher than her, but seeing that new girl face and behaviour, of course the bitch can do anything she likes on her. As what I expected, the new girl was going to cry, just simple the bitch didn't want to spare time to help her going thru the system with her...which I couldn't help either, coz I only familiar with membership thingy, meanwhile that new girl needed more than that...so poor thing...
I met the advertising and promotion assistant manager, and she said to me,"Eh seeing you working here, hen nan qan leh" (=not nice to see)
I said,"Huh? wo se ma nan qan meh?" (=Am I that bad))
She,"Bu se lah (=no lah)...what I mean is every time seeing you here, as a boss discussing something with us mah...but now you have to work here every day with us..."
I said,"Huh? I look like a boss meh? So good ar? I also need to work for a living leh..."
Then both of us laugh....gokil ahhh...if only everybody in that company like her, wah..it's going to be fun to be based there..*deep sigh*
Just wish you all have a good week end, and for Singapore bloggers hope that we will hev a good time tomorrow yaaa....

No comments: