Monday, March 20, 2006

Irritabel Bowel Syndrome

That's the so called trendy name for difficulties to do your nature call (poopping). I have this problems since I was still a little kids, a lots of things I have tried, but IBS (what I called in short) loves me very much *blush*
I always envy people who can easily do their nature call, for example my Japanese flatmate in Sydney. Everytime we go to buffet restaurant, she can just simply said,"Flo, please wait a moment..." with that wicked smile...went to the toilet, to empty her stomach by doing nature call and came back to eat some more *sigh*
I've tried so many things, like Larutan cap Kaki 5 3, Adem Sari, Drinking lotsa water, eats more veggies, or even to the extend taking a chinese herbal tea, whose people said there are 24 kinds of herbs inside to clean your colon, so after taking that tea, you'll get a light diarrhea, but when I took that one, not even once I go to the toilet *sigh*
Another one that quite costly is, there is this restaurant called Imperial Herbal Restaurant, it's a Chinese Restaurant, which hides in Metropole Hotel (not Hongkong one ya, that one is the source of SARS wakakakka....), Singapore. All the food in that restaurant is made from Chinese Herbal thingy, that said good for your health, tastes like normal food, no scary smells at all like the Chinese Herbs. One of the menu that said good for my problems, I forgot the name, but when you said,"Number 1, please", they will know what you mean, coz in the menu it's number 1 lah *grins* Also doesn't work for me *blush* But I still do like that restaurant though..they serve good food...and supposedly healthy lah...
So far the things that really works for me is only the menu in Crystal Jade Kitchen, number 100, so whenever I feel desperate, I just go to Crystal Jade Kitchen and order that one...and for sure if I went there woth no certain purpose, I'll definitely order number 100 as well, that's my faves *grin*
What trigger me to write this vulgar stories of me is just because, yesterday I went to have lunch in Macau Express (it was showed in the TV a few days ago, about this cafe, and Hongkong Cafe that failed me twice), and I was interested in the drinks that said can help people for this type of problems. When I ordered that drink inside my heart I said," If it's not working, I'll sue them".
True enough ladies and gentlemaen,, it's not working..*sigh* I think if I've tried since a long time ago to sue people for false ads, I'd become a multi billionaire *wicked smile*
Eh I've mentioned so many brands, above, I hope I could get any endorsement from some of them wakakkakakakaka
Before everybody ask me to post photos (again), here is my waffles photo *senyum manis*
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: