Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Konser 3 Diva

Finally, after a long decision making, and struggle, I proudly announce that I'm going to do the craziest thing in my live ever...
I'll be going to Jakarta only to see "Konser 3 Diva" which become the talk of the town. I'll be spending only 1 nite in Jakarta for the concert, what a waste of my free fiscal ya? But still have 3 more to go...no worries...don't be so kiasu lah *nyengir*
The long and winding process after I checked my schedule, that I can go to Jakarta, then I found out that the online ticket had been sold out, panicked, consulted my friend, and she said, try Ibu Dibyo. So I made IDD called they said still have, so I checked the ticket, yupe Sin-Jkt no problem, but Jkt-Sin no more seat available..
Every day I tried to check the website, until yesterday finally everything settled *lega*
Then the konser 3 Diva wanted to change to konser 4 diva, coz I'm going mah...but I said," I can't sing, coz I'll be too tired to perform 2 shows for tomorrow wakakakakka....besides, later on if I sing, then they become no longer famous how? wakakakkakakakkaka....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it!

Occupational Rehabilitation ISA