Monday, January 09, 2006

Can Not Tahan

It's been quite sometime I haven't been disappeared from Singapore *sad*, let me count, my last dissapearance was on August last year, 5 months in Singapore wow...*sigh*
I think I can not tahan already, meanwhile this Harpitnas and Chinese New Year doesn't seems to be able to go anywhere as well, I've tried hinting to my parents though to go holiday together, but they said they don't want to go anywhere *sigh*
Meanwhile, my partner in crime (read:khaki) is in Jakarta, visiting her husband, since 3 weeks ago, made me become more bored *sigh*...but at least we still keep in touch whether by phone or sms....just reading her sms, could make me burst into laughter...so you should be able to imagine if you meet her in person *grinned*
But she should be back today *horaaayy*
Anyway, I've told my self, please persevere lah for a few more months, but when I check the calendar, the next public holiday after Chinese New Year will be on April *gulps*
Alamak, can I tahan until so long? All works no play made me a dull girl *worried*
Happy Idul Adha yah for youe who celebrates....mbok ya kirim2 daging kambingnya (eh dimasak loh ya, bukan mentah...kalo mentah mah di sini juga buanyak...) ke sini...

No comments: