Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tough Friday

Most people would say TGIF, but yet yesterday was a tough day for me *sigh*
Started with morning meeting with that two face snake, my day became very dark.
It's hard to deal with small fly who just got a bit of power...it made her become very demanding and bossy *deep sigh*
During the meeting I kept on telling my self to cool down, just see her as a stack of money who's talking to me (remember the Disney cartoon? Nah I tried to imagine that). Anyway I only do this in the name of money lah....
Then I tried to cool down by going to Yoga Class, to find ut that the usual Yoga instructor had been replaced with another instructor, that made the class became a military training instead of Yoga *sigh*
Until now my whole body still in pain, especially when I move around...
Afternoon still had to deal with new supplier, that always said can be done, but when the actual things came, then he said can not....
What a tough day...
Anyway Happy week end everyone, hope you'll enjoy your week end lah ya *muachhhhh*

No comments: