Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Edannnnn

Last week or the week bafore last week, I was flipping thru the TV channel (yeah this is my hobby, channel surfing *grinned*, unless my dad is sitting next to me, I'll not dare to do that *takut*, otherwise I like to channel surf *muka jail*), then I was stuck on channel 8, 9 pm week days (eh will I get endorsement or not by promoting them? wakkakakkka..), Love Concierge..
In that episode they are on their wedding day, doing photo shoot, but then when it was time to take 1 last photograph, then the husband fleed back to the office, coz he said,"Job is more important than anything..." then left everybody stunned...
Remember about 2 of my best friends are goin' to get married, while I was worrying about the timing might clash to each other, as both are equally important to me, one is best friend from uni, going to get married in Jakarta while the other one is high school best friend, going to get married in Bali? At the end the wedding date is only 1 week apart *lega*
Nah yesterday afternoon suddenly I received sms from my high school best friend, saying,"S wedding is on what date?"
Being quite sometime haven't got chance to talk to her live (she becomes bloody workaholic now, much worse than me *nyengir*), so I grabbed the phone and dial her number, and we talked.
I found out that she has to attend a sales conference in France on 11 to 17 of June *shocked*, while her wedding is on the 18. She said this conference is very important for her, can't be missed, die die she has to attend *gubraks*
I said,"Lo gila, everything has already been fixed,now here you are with a bloody sales conference?"
She said,"If i missed this, it's going to be a chaotic for my company.."
I nearly fainted hearing that news....I tought such thing only happened in th drama, like the love concierge above, and only done by a man, but this is very real..done by my own best friend? My very own friend who you walked back from school with, every day for 3 years? The friend that you share most of your life's stories with even though she was in Canada and I was in Jakarta, and later moved to Sydney but still continued called each other?
She's crazy or what? But 1 thing that really touches me a lot is she asked me first before she make any changes on her wedding date, coz she knew that my other best friend is going to get married somewhere near her wedding date *terharu*
But....did she consult her husband to be and her dad before she called me? *worry*
Anyway she is unstoppable girl, nothing can stop her from doing the thing she wants....
Lastly, middle of the nite I received her sms,"Suk, please don't make any reservation for your Bali flight, I'm still trying very hard to get other date".
Gubrakssss........

No comments: