Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Eeeeeekkkkkkkk

I'd just finished my bath this morning, suddenly my mobile phone rang.
I'd never expected that call was from that 2 head snake.....eeeekkkkk....I tot from somebody else in that company, regarding some other jobs.
Once I hear her voice, I could smell trouble *oh no*
True enough, she asked me a question regarding that idiot project, that I have no power to reject, because some internal reason which link one to another....
I've finished part 1 of the project, which I'd asked so many time before I started doing it, to double confirm what result that she wants me to deliver...
I've never been so loh-so (=long winded) in my life before, but dealing with 2 head snake, made me realised I need to do so in order to cover my butt...
But yet, the call this morning, she still asking me why I gave her those 2 bloody files, which she asked me what's those 2 files all about...then when I tried to explain she still asked me," I can't understand what you're talking about, just answer me what is the 2 files you sent to me for?"
Wah lau eh....she pretended to be stupid or she's worse than a moron? I've already tried to explain with a very simple, plain and easy to understand answer, but yet she still asking me that idiot question *sigh*
I have no choice but told her,"You remember before we started I've already asked you so many times about what the result that you want? You told me that just gave you 2 files that consist of X and Y? Then I don't know how many time I double confirm with you regarding your answer? Nah these are the 2 files (wanted to say these are the 2 bloody files) that you told me to do!"
After hearing my statement, she kept quite, coz she knew she had nothing else to say... $@@%^&^$%$#%^&
Then she said,"Then how am I supposed to do with these 2 files?"
I answered,"I don't know, I only delivered what you asked me to do"
She answered with a weak voice,"Ok lor, I'll try to see what I can do about it.."
Inside my heart,"What the f*ck? It's your problem, not mine, pay peanut, get monkey lah! Besides who do you think you are? Please go and stand in front of the mirror and put another mirror behind you as well, don't you think your face and your b*acks*d* looks very similar?"
I don't want to offer her for extra miles, just as simple as because she is 2 head snake, if it's other people I'll be happily said,"Oklah, no worries let me help you to do magic.."
She even simply didn't want to discuss the whole project and asked my opinion about the result that she needs, and I know very well, dealing with her no need to be so nice, giving an advice without being asked, she will not appreaciate the things that you do extra for her, so what for I do that for her?
Bloody snake, make my blood boil, even until now, I still look like "cacing kepanasan" walking up and down, going around, in and out of the office.
I've never been so angry and agitated in my life before, I can feel the heat from whole of my body, the worse is my head *sigh*
Just now I felt like taking taxi to the office, because I would speed when I'm angry, but I tried to calm my self down before I started the engine, putting my fave cd, and singing along together, deep breathing, but still couldn't work *sigh*
I only tried to remind my self,"C'mon flo, this is Singapore, Speeding is an offence, don't let you appear in the newspaper because of speeding...it's not going to be funny..."
Thinking of doing detour to Tuas then cool off in Raffles Marina, but cancelled, remembering as long as I'm still on the steering wheel, the chance of speeding still there *blush*
And tonite I'm going to have an exam, if I did bad , you know lah the cause *nyari kambing hitam*

No comments: