Thursday, January 12, 2006

Kaderisasi

Last school holiday, my god sista, was helping me in the office...
How she became my god sista? it was started by working part time in my place during school holiday, and from so many part timers that I have, she's the one with a very good attitude, quite kiasi (read = perfectionist) towards work , just like me...*smile*
So I decided to make her my little sista, she's quite cute though...
Go back to the original story...as now I play with my partner in crime most of the time, so my little sista also play with her...so you can imagine 17 years old innocent girl, play with 2 trisakti graduates and one of the is me *blush*, meanwhile the other one is more hips...wakakakkakakkaka....
She startsto end her sentences with "ya" as what usually indonesian does..wakakakka...and talks with Indonesian English tone, learn all the slangs...*sigh*
And now she's back to school, hopefully she doesn't have problems with her English..wakakkakaka....
Eh this morning I received sms from my friend, saying,"Eh ada konser 3 diva loh tgl 26 Jan, TT Dj, Kridayanti dan Ruth"
Jreng....suddenly I really want to go back and watch, but then it's on Thursday, and I only can spend 1 nite there as it's going to be Chinese New Year....rugi atuhh...*kiasu*
If I went back, means I only have 3 more free fiscals to spend, where I still have 2 weddings to attend and 2 hen parties to arrange *sigh*
I also don't know how to tell my parents...they're going to slaughter me for sure if they know I go back only to watch the concert *sigh*
Any ideas?
Meanwhile...the thinking process still continues...

No comments: