Wednesday, January 04, 2006

In Memoriam

Today I would like to dedicate this posting to my friend, whom I only communicated with smile, without words, but often went to the movies together.
It's been 2 years since we'd received the shocked news of your death.
Still clear in my mind, watching you practising your skill in flaring together with Cumi, so much noise that both you made till your neighbour went crazy.
Bought the Ferrero Rocher together and wrote a sorry card, put at her door.
Waiting for her to pick up the card and chocolates, but yet after 3 days it was still there, so we decided to eat the chocolates ourselves....
I've already forgotten what's the taste of midori after you're gone, but yet you'll always live in our heart....
Mike where ever you are now, we miss you very much....
Rest in peace my friend..

No comments: