Monday, January 16, 2006

Nunik...The Story Continues...

On Saturday evening, I arrived at home to find Nunik is doing her chores, handwashing my clothes in the bathroom *apa siyyy..*
what was she trying to prove huh? Cari muka? In her working history, she always does the washing in the morning, so it really makes me more disgusted towards her..
Some more she still dare to talk to me,"Mmm anu ma'am, jadi bhnya ma'am semuanya kekecilan?"
Duh...apa sihhh....udah deh gag usah dibahas.., inside my heart,"Kalo kekecilan semua, sekarang gue pake apa donk? mangkok dipakein tali rafia apeeee?" *sebel*
I just lazily said,"Ho'oh"
From then onwards I just tried to erase her existence in my house lah, I turned her to invisible mode, even though she's around *sigh*
Oh ya, yesterday suddenly my mom told me,"Eh koq si nunik 2 hari belakangan ini kerjanya jadi tambah rapi dan rajin ya?"
Owwwww...she scared to be sent back home ar....
If only my mom knew what was happening, it's going to be bigger than nuclear war, but Nunik still lucky having me as the employer, I'm not that type of person who can easily blurted out all her misbehaviours though, coz I still don't know what is my heart made from..*urut dada*
Then suddenly I have a bright idea, remember my posting a few days ago about the "3 diva Concerts"?
It's going to be killing 2 birds in 1 stone, just tell my parents I need to send her back to Indonesia for good, meanwhile I go for my concert on flight X, and I bought her a one way ticket by flight Y *muka jail*

No comments: