Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Pulank kampung

Last weekend, I went back to Jakarta with a short period of notice, it's all because of receiving sms from Jane on Friday nite, that said Photomax was having an exhibition at JHCC, so I quickly assumed that there must had been a bridal show over there, which I believe the biggest even for the wedding show of the year.
So I quickly told CC to go back to Jakarta on Saturday, checked with Sari thru sms, she said that it was only till Sat nite, wen back home, panick, tried to call photomax office nobody picked up, called sophia bridal, then they said it would be till Sunday, as what I'd been expected before.
So that nite, with panic feeling also, tried to surf thru the website looking for ticket, but no (cheap) ticket available online, so on Saturday morning we were rushing to travel agent to get the ticket, with the ticket for 21 may still on hand, which made the travel agent so amazed.
Anyway before the plane landed, I saw a beautiful view, the combination of paddy field, prawn farm, trees, greeneries, standard house and industrial areas around the airport, suddenly made me felt something different, realizing that I'm back to my own country.
I was picked up by Sari and Rudi, then was brought direct to JHCC.
Been in exhibition, which I felt it was very rush to make decision at that point in time, we decided to come back on Sunday. After we came back to the hotel, I still felt the pressure to make decision as fast as possible, as I also didn't want to waste this rush trip for not making any decision at all, beside the price that I faced is the exhibition price, after called here and there, then I made decision. Hopefully I made the right decision.
On sunday morning I woke up, and saw the smog covered the whole Jakarta, then I felt sad for the pollution that have been our problem since a long time ago.
The smog still could be seen when the plane took off from Cengkareng to brought me back to Singapore.

No comments: