Saturday, May 08, 2004

Hmmm Saturday

Today was started with breakfast at McCafe West Coast, it's pretty brand new, I like the place a lot, I think this one is the coolest place to hang out in Singapore for me. The danish is quite yummy, but the coffee is a bit over price if I compared with Sydney (or may be in Sydney, the price has been increased already, but yet I don't know).
I was enjoying my breakfast, suddenly the first annoyance happened, CC said he forgot to bring his handphone, then luckily today is Saturday and a quite relax day in the history so far. Secondly everytime I tried to concentrate to my book which I purposely brought along with me to read while enjoying my breakfast, CC always commented or talked something to me. Thirdly a group of guys arrived and seated at the back of my chair, started to smoke like a train, I don't know was it my fault to seat outdoor, or that guy who seated at the back of me, but I think it was mine anyway. Forthly, I got stomach ache, I had to do my natural duty. So I faster finished everything and moved out from there.
On the way, suddenly CC hp ring, I was quite mad at him considering he said that he forgot to bring his hp, but actually it was inside his right hand pocket instead of the usual one in the left.....hmmmm.....
Then we picked up ticket at travel agent, and suddenly I met my friend there, it's been quite a while not seeing her at all, then suddenly accidentally met up at travel agent, so we decided to have lunch togetther but had to wait for Mimi to finish her job. At first Mimi said 1 pm, then change to 1.30, then changed again to 2 pm, I was quite hungry, and nearly fainted, so I decided to go to the cafe and waited for her arrival, at least I could have my drink first.
After lunch then we sent everybody to their destination, while we continued to see the Hifly parade, not that spectacular though, but quite okaylah.....
Today finished with having dinner at Great World City again......

No comments: