Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Facial

Yesterday I booked a facial session for me and CC, actually that one supposed to be CC birthday gift, but you know, sekali merengkuh dayung dua tiga pulau terlampaui, kan gua jadinya ikutan juga, sah2 ajeh donk? masa ada facial session gua kaga ikutan facial, rugi atuh *busuk*
Anyway, we talked to the consultant, as I predicted, she asked us to do the micro dermabrasion, it felt like she grinded my face, the first one used diamond, second one was crystal. The diamond one is more painful than the crystal, and I could felt it's rougher compare with the crystal one.
Anyway she offered me to do sonic cleansing, which is something like extraction, whoaaa....i've never felt the extraction so painful as this one before, as she did it on the entire surface of my face, but anyway, we quite satisfied with the result, may be we'll go there again in 2 or 3 months time.

No comments: