Friday, May 07, 2004

Frustasi

Starting from Friday last week I got my attack come back, CC keep on saying I should see my GP everytime I got it back, but yet, where have we got anytime to see the GP?
Well, after a long delayed, today finally I saw my GP, after a very scary episodes of this morning attack, where I could feel half left of my body felt like numb or weird kinda feeling, then really felt like fainted while CC was having a meeting with client inside the building.
Luckily when we arrived at the GP place, not many people were waiting, so it was not making me mad for the queue again. After seeing her, I felt much better, that one is caused by my level of stress which leads to annoy my stomach, hearts, and also brain as well. She gave me some medicine to tackle my stomach problem, so it will not disturb any other part of my body and said that I could stop the medicine until my stress level reach the normal level, which I answered satirically, this stress will attach to me for the rest of my life, and she laughed.
Well...leaving the GP, I saw CC face starting ti tense again, which trigger my stress level up also, continued with a stress lunch. Arriving at the office the tense becoming higher, as I received a few email which contained some database which no explanation that have any clue at all about what to do with all those bloody database, this one that always made me crazy, as CC also doesn't know what to do, but keep on forcing me to do something, I feel like I work like Andrea under the Miranda Priestly from the book of The Devil That wear Prada.
Now I didn't care, I just log into my blog and write down all these things, while I've known that CC must have hate me to do this things during the hectic working hours, and I'm pretty sure that he can see me through his office of what I'm facing in my computer screen, but who cares? I also can't proceed my work as I really don't have any clue at all....
Why so many stupid people can exist in this world.......hmmmmmmm.......

No comments: