Saturday, May 29, 2004

The Great Singapore Sale

Today started with a messy morning, I went to McD at West Coast, my fave place, then the cafe queue was very long. Considering I had to go to office as well, I just grabbed the apple pie and tea from Mc D.
The place was so unbelieveable crowded and messy. So my tense gradually started to grow, faster finished my brekkie, then rushed to the office.
After office then CC, asked me to go shopping, as The Great Singapore Sale officially start today, as I expected, Orchard Road was full of people, lots of Indonesian everywhere as well....
Lots of people carrying Burberry and Hugo Boss shopping bag, which indicated that Burberry and Hugo Boss sale are on, but yet lots of people carried big LV shopping bag as well, for this one, I'm not really sure whether LV also having a sale or not, but the queue in front of the shop is very long....
After Orchard, we went to Singapore River for a while, tried to look out for any sign of Singapore Art Festival which is also started last nite, but found no luck, then drove around, dinner at CBD, then had a stroll at East Coast Beach, it was quite jammed there.
Arrived at home, then I realised today is the Karaoke Nite, until now, all the out of tune voice still singing outside, what a day.....

No comments: