Tuesday, July 04, 2006

*ssh*l*

It's been a public secret that shouldn't hire a family member inside your company or you gonna be in trouble. True enough, those 2 *ssh*l* sisters really *ssh*l* *loh??kok jadi kayak smurf language yak? hihihiihih*
I put the elder sista in my client's place to help out my other 2 staffs which are having assignments down there, and this old *ssh*l* told me that my other 2 staffs have attitude problems, meanwhile my 2 staffs said she is an *ssh*l* which I believe she is the one *sigh*
I have terminated the elder one, based on her request, she couldn't work in such working environment, so I wish her all the best for her future lah...
Meanwhile the young *ssh*l* stay put in my office, 3 weeks ago, about Wed, I was outside having meeting, she sms-ed me said,"Jie jie, I'm very sick, feel uncomfortable, can you faster come back to office, please?"
Worried about her, I dashed all the way back to the office, and drove like crazy to send her home, and on the way, I asked her if she wanted to see a doctor forst before I sent her home, but she said she doesn't like seeing a doctor. I was still naive enough to believe her, after that on Thursday she didn't come, I tried to reached her in her 2 handphone number, but couldn't get thru, so I asked her elder sister, the elder sister said, she was better may be went out with the brother...What an *ssh*l* On Friday I received an sms saying she vomited blood, so she can't come to work *sigh* I was hoping receiving another sms saying she died, but never received *sigh*
But I still sent sms to her saying no need to come back to work til monday, and after that on the Wednesday, again she told me could she have a half day leave coz her friend was admitted to the hospital, I granted her the leave, but the next day she said she had a terrible stomach ache, she couldn't come to work.
I was expecting she wouldn't come on Friday, I received sms in the morning said,"Jie jie my stomach is in deep pain.."
I didn't reply, till around 11 then she sent another sms saying,"Jie jie where are you? I can not tahan already..."
Then I called her to find that actually she came to the office, I asked her to hang on, coz I was somewhere near the office. When I arrived, I purposedly acting very panick, didn't give her the salary, and told her,"Are you allright? can you go home by youself? Coz I'll be having a meeting soon, should I get you a taxi?
She said,"No, I can go home myself.."
Then last Sunday I received sms again,"Jie jie I'm going to Malaysia with my parents, will be back on Monday nite."
I have expected I will receive another sms saying that today she can't come to work, true enough, this morning there is sms from her,"Jie jie, I reached Singapore 4 am, so I'm very tired can't come to work..."
Bloody *ssh%l@, I would be still kind enough to let you work till this week end, next week, I don't wanna see your face anymore, get lost from my company...she thinks her father own this company, ape?
I remember very clearly when I was helping my dad in his company, I'd never had such behaviour...ah..young punk, is it moral degradation for younger generations?

No comments: