Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Berubah

*Kayak Megaloman*
Do you think Miss World Contestants will have a pure heart and really concerns about humanity, even though they final speech is always,"My dream is having the world in peace" ?
Do you really think all the people who works in United Nation always have a high concern of human rights?
Nah, Why should I? From this moment *nyanyi* ahak..ahakz...I will try my best to put my needs above all other people, if not, everybody will stomp (eh stomp loh, not step anymore ) onto my basic human right *sebel*
As for Nunik, I've told her,"Sorry I can't release you at the end of this month"
Do you think what? I've already suffered for this nearly 2 years, juz because I'm holding my believe in not exchanging her, as I concerned so much about her wellbeing if I did so, then suddenly, I have to fulfill her dream? *no way man*
It has to be fair and square lah....she signed on for 2 years contract, let's face it lah..you think I'm her mother or sister or what?
*sigh*
Anyway....

No comments: