Friday, July 14, 2006

Jreeeenggggg....

I finally got a new staff *lega* She's also Malaysian, but this time, during the interview, I encouraged her to speak more, and she is very frank with me, said,"My weakness is I don't speak English very well..."
But I appreciate her frankness, I saw her eagerness to try her best to deliver her answer in English, so I accepted her. Hopefully...everything will go with the flow smoothly ya *touch wood*
Let me tell you the story about Malaysian in Singapore, most of them, in the name of "saving money", they usually stay together with their boyfriend...
Ya lah ...of course for me it's a lame excuse...wanna save money then share a room with another girl lah...why should sharing a room with boyfriend...well...it's a public secret in here anyway...
And then...this morning I accompanied her to do medical check up (it's the requirement from the government of Singapore when employing foreigner) at my family clinic.
Nah....I was so confused why it took her so long inside the doctor's room, then I asked the nurse....she said got problem...jreng...
And the problem is in the urine test, the result indicated that she might be pregnant *pingsan*
Mampus...my heart beat faster...I don't know what to say to her when she came out *sigh* but the nurse said,"Let her do her urine test one more time lah..."
And she came out from doctor's room *glek* She looked allright, I didn't know whether the doctor had told her about her first test or not, but then she went to toilet to do urine test again.
Luckily the second test appear that she's normal *phew*
Weleh....my life is so colourfull ya? Kayak nano nano *sigh*
Met wiken everybody...

No comments: