Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bumi Gonjang Ganjing

Yesterday another earthquake, this time in Jakarta. They said the epicentrum is in the Sunda Straits, so the impact is in Jakarta lah yauuuu....
But so far afer cross check with all the sources, only my friend whose office in harmony could feel the quake, she said she ran out of her office, coz she felt a bad movement...
Hmm it reminds me when I was still in Jakarta a few years back, wadoh...approximately 10 years back man...*sigh* I ever experienced 2 earthquakes.
One is when I was driving on that highway, what's the name ya? Tol dalam kota itu lah..the one which price is..wadoh..how much...hmm may be now is around 4000 rupiah?
I was somewhere near Jelambar, suddenly I felt, ehh how come I felt my car shaking?
Then I saw everybody stopped by the highway, and of course I stopped also, then I felt the quake lah for a while *sigh*
The other one when I was attending Christmas Concert by Twilight Orchestra in Hotel Mulia, Senayan, together with my best friend, suddenly the room was shaken, the chandelier started to sway around, and almost everyone ran out of the ballroom.
Meanwhile the music still played, and the MC that nite was Becky Tumewu, stayed cool, and tried to calm the audiences down..
Reminded me of the Titanic Movie....that part, the music still keep on playing even though the ship was sinking *sigh*

No comments: