Monday, July 17, 2006

GPS

After mixing around with my friends the last two trips back to Indonesia plus additional my friends' friend (nah loh bingung kan?), I become more and more famous as a GPS.
Don't know what GPS is? The Global Positioning System, usually called GPS, is the only fully-functional satellite navigation system. A constellation of more than two dozen GPS satellites broadcasts precise timing signals by radio to GPS receivers, allowing them to accurately determine their location.
Nah starting when I was in Jakarta, my friend who's GPS also quite good and she's a damn good driver also, has to ask me to lead the way from Greenville to Pondok Indah *sigh* At that moment I don't know who's staying in Jakarta, and who's already out of Jakarta for 9 years *blush*
When my compatriot was in Singapore, we were playing together with her friends who were also invited to her wedding in Bali, and the husband was an army before, when it's time to find the car or wanna move around shopping center, the GPS tracker is also me *sigh*
When my compatriot comfronted her friend which was in the army before,"Eh I thought, you army are supposed to know about direction very well?"
He rebutt,"Yeah that one in jungle, but not in concrete jungle like this.."
Dogol banged yah jawabannye, jangan2 bekas srimulat hihihihihihih
The most kamdut among all is when we were in Bali, the 2 nites before the wedding suddenly I received a call from one of compatriot asked me the direction to Uluwatu Resort *pingsan* which at the end, I spoke to the driver and lead him thru the phone to Uluwatu Resort...alamak, who is Balinese? The driver or me? *gubraks*

No comments: