Monday, July 10, 2006

Anjiiiirrrrr

Now I understand, why in Japan people usually commit suicide on Monday *manggut-manggut*
Imagine, I worked like a dog, throughout the whole week end, to rush those stupid marathon job, now feel burnt out, and still rushing, deadline today *sigh* Meanwhile I supposed to be in Boot Camp this week, so I let go the boot camp *sebel*
This morning, I was telling Nunik not to put the blue band inside the fridge, then suddenly she said,"Ma'am, anu..kalo boleh saya minta pulang akhir bulan Juli, soalnya anu ma'am saya mau sekolah. Kalo boleh loh ma'am, he he he..."
Anjritttt...Wanna go home at the end of this month and telling me today *sh%t*
I answered,"Loh, gimana sih kamu, kok ngasih taunya tiba2 gitu, mustinya dari jauh2 hari donk...yah udah ntar saya pikirin gimana..."
Nahh..now wanna play naughty or just release her, anyway it's the moment that I've been waiting for...but if she went home before I got replacement, How's Max? *sigh*
Another one, I arrived at the office, and the clown is here *sigh, when I asked her,"Eh why you Saturday never come ar?"
She said,"Oh last saturday meh? I thought this coming Saturday.."
*pingsan*
Oalah, What's thing I've done wrong until I have to face all those idiotic people in my life?? Apa pepatah "Anak Sabar disayang Tuhan" is not valid anymore? Then I have to become bad girl???

No comments: