Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Clowns

Surprise surprise, those 2 clowns are in my office today, I'd never expected the elder clown to come in, since she said she had job interview before...Her skin quite thick ya...*sigh*
They are louder than before *sigh* just like class wihtout teacher, but actually only consists of 2 clowns *sigh* Ntar kalo spaneng gue naek, gue lempar golok deh ke ruang sebelah *nyengir*
They were browsing thru job vacancy in the newspaper, aha..I wish them all the best lah, with that type of attitude problems *sigh* They put me as referee, I feel bad *sigh*
Anyway, I've been addicted to Kapal Api 3 in 1 version already *sigh* Even though the first time I said it was too sweet, but when I drink it whille it hot, Wadoh can make me fly to 7th heaven *sigh*
The bad news is today is my last pack *sigh* but no wories lah at home still have the coffee, so I have to mix and match for next few days, but if that one finish, how ya? *hiks*

No comments: