Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Tough Life

Sorry I didn't post anything at all yesterday. On saturday lunch before came back to the office to work again, we ate at Ayer Rajah food centre (Sizzler sebrang sekolah, kalo kata Ipone)...we ate Malay food...
We bought from the usual stall, my fave of course, which since the first time I saw that stall I've already been suspicious that one of the owner or whoever is Indonesian. It was proven on Saturday, the owner is from Semarang.
She also complains the life in Singapore is very hard, but there is nothing that she can do. If she stayed in Semarang meaning she has to work very hard but still got nothing. But working in Singapore, she has to work triple hard, but can get something...well life is tough she said...that's why the mental hospital in Singapore is crowded....I wanted to laugh hearing her saying that...
Because..long long time ago, when me and CC still free like a birds, have a ll the time in world to roam every corner of Singapore, we ever been curious enough to drive thru the mental hospital in Hougang, it's called Woodbridge Hospital.
To my surprise. the wards, can be said 80% full, as we drove at night, so we could see all the lights are on...my reaction is,"Oh my god, why so many people have mental problem here in Singapore until has to be locked up?"
CC said," well life in Singapore is so bloody tough, that's why all of them are there.."which I couldn't understand until now.
Now, my self, need help from psychiatrist as well, life is so tough here. Even when I went to to Woodbridge Hospidal day clinic, I can see lots of people from all kinds walk of life is there, but most of them are just like us, a normal working executives, look very young and healthy...surprise surprise.....
And I suspect that girl from Semarang also seeing psychiatrist her self....
Moral of the stories: for those who lives in Singapore, please try to balance your work and play, and don't be offended if you got scolding from uncle taxi or auntie ahwker, because life is very competitive and stressfull here....

No comments: