Thursday, August 26, 2004

COMEX

Latest Update:
When I as at the previous Computer show before this Comex, I couldn't handle my panick attack as I saw a lotsa people in the exhibition..but this time...Thank's God, I can handle my self better....I'm not scared of the crowd as I did before...

Today COMEX started, Computer Exhibition lah...at Suntec City Convention Hall. As usual this moment is the time that has been waited by Singaporean...
I went there, quite lots of people there, even though it still before 5 pm, well...you know, anybody can do the tricks what....
I finally bought scanner, coz I have lotsa photos, analog photos I mean, so need to scan mah....and I couldn't resist to buy Nikon 5200 as well, as I was looking around for handy camera that can easily fit into my bag, so nt troublesome mah.....
Me as usual still on busy mode, work and work and work, quite sad, can not do blog walking, so I also wanna say sorry for all my friends who's blogs hasn't been visited by me lately....sorry ya....

No comments: