Thursday, April 13, 2006

Women

Story 1
A few months back, I was accompanying my mom, meeting her friend in Singapore, which daughter also happened to be my schoolmate...actually when I was in Senior High School, then my mom was telling me that girl is actually her friend's daughter, so we become friend, based on her mom and my mom friendship.
In actual fact, I don't really like her, but just because she had to take the bus from outside my place, so every day we walked home together *sigh*
Anyway...during the meeting, which happened in Starbucks, we arrived first, so I bought coffees for us while waiting for them to arrive. I only brought my wallet with me, which size too big to be put inside the pocket, so i just held on to it during conversation, then I realised, eh...why that girl kept on staring on my wallet during conversation, sometime she looked at me, but later on her eye would go to my wallet again *confused*.
I started to observe what's wrong with my wallet, but nothing wrong, tried to observed myself, especially the one near to my wallet but found nothing *sigh* I was quite agitated, inside my heart, I said,"OMG what's happening with her ya?" Finally I switched my eyes to her, and found out...she was carrying Prada bag..
So I tought...oh may be that's why she kept on staring on my wallet...may be she even tought whether my wallet is genuine or fake one wakakakka....then suddenly it just stroke into my mind, by the way her Prada bag is genuine or not ya...given the fact that it's dark puprle in colour, so far I've never seen dark purple, only light purple...ahh...women...eh but I'm not the one who started loh... wakakkkakakak....
Story 2
I was in URS shop in Takashimaya, bought shoes, then when I was queueing in the cashier holding my wallet also *again*, then the customer in front of me are 2 Indonesian, one is young about my age, and the other one about my mom age...
Nah the young one, acted as though she's the richest and the most beautiful girl in the world, you know lah what I mean, that type of style, while in fact she's quite fat *rolling eyes* Then this girl also kept on staring at my wallet, I felt agitated of course, what the hell she thinks she is...
Anyway she also pulled pout her wallet, and it's the same model as me, but then I saw the leather is peeled off in some of the areas...then I started to examine mine, whether got peeled off also or not wakakkakakakka....
Then suddenly stroke to my mind some sentences from the magazine article, the genuine goods doesn't suppose to peel off, or easily damages....so meaning hers is...wakakkakakakkakka.......Women.....eh this time is not started by me lohh.....
I just feel uneasy with women who likes to envy people and try to compare with other people..so what geto loh...lah wong gue gak numpang makan sama dia koq bisa sirik abies kayak gitu...besides...I don't feel the necessity to have branded goods just because it's branded...but in the interaction with my clients, which forces me to at least try to be presentable...I'm much more into t-shirt and jeans type of person lah...
Anyway Happy Easter for you who celebrates, but if you don't then have a nice long week end...

No comments: