Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Rontok

Being forced to exercise thru the whole week end, yesterday morning I felt my body disintegrated...like every parts has been fallen apart, piece bu piece *sigh*
Actually not forces my self lah, just tried my best to use the facilities that I had during week end. I swam on Saturday afternoon, and Sunday morning (which includes sun tanning session of course, remembering my new recruit of partner in crime is in the mission to get more tan *sigh*)
Still felt strong, Sunday nite, I went to the driving range to practice, even though arriving there then I realised that I'd forgotten that I left my gloves in the office for washing, I just tought,"One time play without gloves won't do any harm.."
As usual, I bought 45 balls, being excited with my best performance (in Singapore) so far, but I could reach further when I was in Sydney though, I bought another 45 balls *blush*
But after Ball number 60, I felt very tired, partly because the weather so humid after the afternoon rain, my shirt was drenched with sweat, felt like taking off my shirt, considering there was nobody behind me and only 1 uncle quite far in front of me *nyengir* but considering the uncle might have a break anytime, I tried not doing that lah, later on if he fainted, I don't know what to do wakakakka...may be I hav to make a break thru in golf costume, by wearing bikini ya? wakakkakakka....
So I tried my best to finish all the balls, by taking break every now and then, reaching ball no 80, I couldn't even stand straight any more, when I finished, I had to use the golf club to support my self *sigh*
As a result my skin is very dry and red no because of the swimming and sun tanning, meanwhile my palm also sore because of not wearing the gloves on Sunday *sigh* and of course still feel my whole body ache...Rontok Jooooo

No comments: