Monday, April 24, 2006

My God Sister Bday Party

Remember my story about my god sista had been spending her holiday mostly with me and my partner in crime? So after considering that she's not up to our standard of being a teenager, I decided to throw a birthday party for her last Saturday. She has turned 18 on last Thursday (I sent sms on Wed though *blush* and nearly forgotten on Thursday *blush again*).
I'd been asking her since a few months back, which club she wants to go for her 18th birthday, as this age is the legal age to go clubbing, so for in here, they celebrate more on 18 or I think 21 is taken more seriously compared with us, Indonesian, 17th...anyway she could't make a choice, luckily, because, even though she asked for going to Ibiza, Spain, I would fulfilled her wish though *nyengir jahat* wakakkaka...hey sista, if you read this posting you must be having a second regret wakkakakkakakkakak....
Anyway, as I found a new recruit for partner in crime, so the party supposed to be 4 of us, and I'd booked a hotel stay as well....unfortunately on Saturday morning I received sms from my sista,"Jie jie, I think I can't come to stay over in your place, coz next week I have a lot of exams, so sorry leh, can postpone the party to next week, instead?"
OMG PDA, after so many co-ordination that I did, she couldn't make it, so I consult my original partner in crime, firstly she said no fun if the birthday gal is not around, but as usual, I know her weaknesspoint, then I shot her by offering to have martini party instead, so she agreed *evil face*
So the party must go on lah, with or without birthday girl, so we hang out in Chijmes on Saturday nite, 3 of us, the first round table convention *wicked smile* gossiped over tapas, martinis, and sangria they drink, but I only tasted a bit of drink, they forbid me to drink, as they scared I got panick attack, besides I also drove...
As a naughty by nature person, of course, I called my god sista from the bar, and we shouted Happy Birthday to her, and told her that we were celebrating her birthday *alasan* and not forgetting to tell her about the hotel stay as well, of course she felt very regret, she asked me why I didn't tell her earlier that I'd booked the hotel, I said,"It's a surprise mah...."
she said,"Can you book the hotel again for my next year birthday?"
My partner incrime shouted,"Yeah, sure for your 28th birthday party..."
God sista,"why have to wait so long?"
I said,"8 is a symbol of prosperity mah, so we have to wait for another 8 lor.." wakakkakakaka....
She said sadly,"Ow okay..."
Doh kasian deh elo....well, we talked till midnite, scared that my car would turned into pumpkin (like cinderella story), we left the tapas bar..no lah...we felt pai seh (=gak enak hati)lah..imagine, when 2 or 3 Indonesian together, what noise that we could produce (eh not me lah ya..I only acted as cheers girl only lah *blush*) and I don't know how many people has already changed from our surrounding table, and they'd asked for last order for food already...
But...when we passed Insomnia (one of the club inside Chijmes), my partner in crime, was tempted to go in, so we went in lah...weleh that place full of hungry men, and chickens, the quality of the singer is the best so far from all the club that I've been to (in Singapore lah of course...), but can't stand those stare from hungry man. We settled down in one corner and dance, suddenly got 2 ang moh (=bule) staring at us with that type of hungry looks, so we did our usual ritual, dance passionately towards each other, so people might tought we are lesbian wakkakkakkaka....and it always work beautifully...
Well, having so much fun on Saturday, but now oh no..it's monday again, I am wondering I didn't get hang over on Sunday, but today instead *sigh*

No comments: