Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Unusual Week End

Last Sunday, I went for swimming with my friend, normally I'd never gone swimming with friend, coz my swimming is not that good...and I normally swim to the width not to the length *blush*
But anyway I warned my friend that I'm not a morning person, but she still insisted it's okay, coz she wanted to get tan...so nothing to argue anymore, we arrived at swimming pool at 12.30, not too many people there *phew*
To my surprise she started to apply sun tan lotion on her body *alamak* I only apply the sun block lah....now I've repent from my old days, I want to get fairer skin lah..*grinned*
During my swimming, there were 2 kids under training...I over heard what the coach spoke to them, suddenly I felt sad....I think if I were those kids, I would not come for next week lesson...no encouragement at all....then I realised this is the way Asian people are trained...but then I recalled when I took tennis lesson back in Jakarta, even my coach didn't speak that way...*sigh* Or may be this is Singaporean way, that's why they don't have any good athlete *grinned* wakkakakakka....
As a kay poh (=busy body - hokkian) person, I looked around, wow, I even found hunky boys, only went to swimming pool to sun tan, without swimming at all *surprise*
Weleh people, any kind also have one hor *singlish* That's why I do enjoy people watching wakakkakaka.....
Oh yah..back to the story line lah ya....the result of swimming session um sun tanning...now my skin is very red (my skin will be red first for 3 days, and after that then turned tan *blush*), and I have a rosy cheek, just right below my eyes and only small area...so I look like forever friend now *blush*

No comments: