Friday, April 21, 2006

PMS

Before I start, just wanna talk a bit first about my previous posting, is that mean I have a "Sepa" face now? Just like Singaporean? *pingsan* I always wander about people who has a "Sepa" face before, I can't stop thinking why people have to show their "Sepa-ness", now I think I know, if you live under stress for quite sometimes, then you'll have a "Sepa" face and "Sepa" attitude (for this one touch wood lah ya...don't wanna get this one *amit2*). No wonder, nowadays if go everywhere, people tend to speak Chinese to me *gubraks*
Okay, back to today posting, PMS, another controversial title *nyengir* Since young (when I've started my puberty to be exact), I'd never believed in PMS, just simply because I'd never had it before... I mean that type of moody kinda things lah..so while most of my friends have it, I always wonder, why they can behave such a way during PMS *blush* I always wonder, why I didn't behave such ways, everything was just simply normal for me, no mood change, etc...
Until these pas few years, even these past one year is getting worse, I've started to have PMS Syndrome *gubraks* It's very bloody annoying, because I don't only get mood swing, but the stomach cramps, the body ache, and even my panick attack is getting more frequent *sebel*
Unfortunately, because of stress, it makes my cycles go haywire, which results my PMS is prolonged until only God knows when it will come then stop *sedih* So I suffer worse *sigh*
It's not only me, my partner in crime, she also experience the same, so almost every month, I always received her sms,"Waduh, koq gue gak dapet2 ya, apa gue udah menopouse ape?" *gubrak* wakakkakakka
And almost every month also, she will treat me for celebrating (=syukuran) the postpone of her menopouse, coz finally her got her monthly things wakakakakkaka.....
Anyway, this month, my list has gone to:
* Mood swing --> tick
* migraine --> tick
* abdominal pain --> tick
* hips going to fall down --> tick
* Irregular heart beat --> tick
* Panick attack --> a few time a day
* Wanna kill somebody --> tick (but so far I haven't klled anybody yet *nyengir*)
And till now I'm still waiting to get over this sufferings *sigh*
Latest update, why these blood clients suddenly bombard me with a lot of jobs without earlier notice (even though seldom had any early job schedule from client), but then everybody want their job to be finished as soon as possible, is it going to be another nightmare week end again for me? *sedih*
Happy week end every one *hugs*

No comments: