Monday, April 17, 2006

Singaporean Family

I was having a late lunch at one of the small restaurant that sells Chinese Herbal Soups. It was quite crowded, so I had to seat in the long table together with 1 Singaporean Family....
While I was enjoying my lunch quietly, suddenly, one of the boys said,"Koko, 7000 divided by 3 how much ar?"
Koko said,"Will have the remainder...can not finish.."
The boy,"Ya hor, I also think so..."
Walau eh...crazy or what? Hareee geneeehh? Asking for 7000 divided by 3? During Saturday lunch on a very long week end holiday? *panick* Didn't they have any other topic to talk about meh? *singlish*
Then one of the mother (I was quite confused, there are 2 young mother but only 1 father, so? wakkakakka... I also thought is it polygamy or what? wkkakakakka...) kept on saying,"Eh traffic police come already.."
But I was wonering how come neither of them run out of the restaurant to go to their car (in Singapore we park use a coupon parking, so usually people doesn't put any coupon, but when somebody shout policeman come, then everybody will run to their car to put coupon parking *sigh*)...then I realised the mother only scared the daughter to finish her food *blush* wakakkakakak...
Come to the end of the stories, the father asked for the bill, then the auntie said about 50 over dollar, I didn't hear exactly how much...then they didn't look happy, they started to count how much the food was, and called the auntie again to explain how could it be 50 over dollars....aiyoh....this type of restaurant, usually the maths is very good one, they can do mental calculation very fast and accurate, coz it's their everyday job...how can they make mistake? *sigh*
Ah...typical Singaporean Family deh ahhh....

No comments: