Wednesday, April 12, 2006

About Me

Wakkakaka lotsa people said,"Lo kayak kebanyakan waktu ajah Flo, dah kerjaan bejibun gitu, masih sempet ajah les ini itu.."
Let me clarify...I'm a very easy distracted person.....not really ya, I have to distract my self in order to do my job properly, to be exact *blush*, so when I'm doing my work, I could open 4 different jobs in the same time, plus turn up radio or what so ever lah, plus updating blog, blog walking, play Neopets, read emails, read Kompas, look at Singapore maps, receive/make call (inclusive ngedagel lewat telpon ke temen2 gokil gue *blush*), etc lah...
Basically I'm a multitask person, if you ask me to just concentrate in 1 thing, weleh that 1 thing can go haywire for sure....even doing my job, I have to have constant break every 30 mins, my concentration can not last long *sigh*
So in order to keep my brain working, I have to engange so much activity...*blush*
Demikianlah acara press conference saya, untuk mengklarifikasi nama baik saya *senyum manies*

No comments: