Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Nasib orang siapa tau?

Before I start, let me tell you I've changed the song in my blog, the title is "Mas Que Nada" it was an old song by sergio mendes, but this one is remix version by Sergio Mendes still featuring Blak Eyed Peas..I always like this songs since the old version, sounds quite sexy though...
I received a shocking email from my friend. Let me introduce his background first, I met him in Junior High School, he held the top student position every year without failed during Junior high school meanwhile me, in top 15 enough lah ya...*nyengir*
We were in the same class on year 3 junior high school, where I got to know him closer, simply because every algebra and geometry class, we always spent time together outside the class, grounded by the teacher. The first 4 weeks of the class, the teacher held evaluation test for the class, the result came out 3 of us, me, him and another friend, always scored high, so the teacher said to us,"You're too good to be inside the class, please stay outside when I'm teaching the class.."
Yupe, not fair, but we were happy enough to be outside....We went to the same Senior high school, I mean he and me, but the other guy I didn't know where he is...during the senior high school, he also performed well, always in top 3, but me of course quite far behind lah ya....
He always be sent for representing school for all those magic competition (math, chemistry, physics olympic), even could reach up to world competition. When we were graduated, not being able to go to Japan by scholarship, he tried to struggle his own, and I knew finally he got scholarship from japan university, and lately I met him, he is doing his PhD on scholarship also, and still in Japan *ngelap keringet*
I still remember freshly all the silly jokes we share outside the class when we were grounded, on first year of senior high school, we were team mates in Biology lab, and when we had to cut all those animal (lizard, frog, pigeon and rabbit), he just stay away from the table and held his handkerchief tightly to his mouth and looking very pale, with watery eyes, so I just simply told him,"Stay away, let me do the dirty job..." Yupe I was cold blooded at that time...*blush*
Suddenly I received an email from him saying,"Hey, I'm moving to Singapore next June to become assistant Proff at NTU.." *gubraks*
I replied his email still in a shock state of mind,"Is it hard to get a job in Japan? Why do you have to move to Singapore..."
He replied,"I've got a few offers down here, but still Singapore is offering the best, besides, my family all are in Singapore.."
Still speechless until now, I replied,"Okay...see you in June..."
Gilaaaaa... that cute little Henry? Assistant Proffessor? *pingsan*
I knew that he will be in academic sector, but assistant proffesor? my own friend? and now? waduh...masih shock *pingsan lagi*
I wonder how's the other guy doing, Shintooooo where are you mate? Don't tell me if you become Proffessor that Henry has to assist? *siap2 pingsan*
Can't be lah yaa.....but who knows what tomorrow will hold? rite mate?

No comments: