Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Golf Lessons

I've changed my golf lesson to Tuesday morning, starting from today, even though I'm hardly wake up in the morning *blush*
So this morning struggling to wake up, managed to wake up 8.45 *blush*, it was raining and heavy winds, made me even more lazy to go *sighed* showered then rushed to golf lesson, of course I was late lah *pe de*
Weleh... arrived in the driving range, found out that morning crowds mostly are tai tai (=tante tajir), everybody were properly dressed with golf attire (gue juga gak ngerti ceritanya asih belajar tapi udah pada heboh2 attire-nya), only me of course, as usual long sleeve t-shirt (pan ujan *nyengir*) plus jeans, and crocs...yupe crocs..not golf shoes *blush* (eh tukang crocs mo ngendorse gue gag ya? heheheh)...
Eh ternyata guru gue lagi ngelaba....dia lagi ngajarin mbak2 yang ada di sono, I tought I was too late (I took individual class) that's why the other class had started...later I found out si bapak lagi ngelaba *sigh*
Oh iye...my golf teacher, reminds me of Lupus..inget Lupus? duh jadul banged yaaa...ho'oh..gue kan Gen X...*ngaku* Bapaknya gak gondrong siy...but he always wears shirt with eric cantona's style plus munching gums...sun glasses..so cool...so I associate him with Lupus lah yaooo....wakakakka

No comments: