Sunday, September 02, 2007

Love Promise

Woke up late for church *blush* so i skip lah...

Then turn on the TV want to see gossip show donks...as it used to be my playground *nyanyi* routine geto loh..but it's too early for gossip show. Having no choice I see whatever available lah..RCTI is Tom and Jerry (too much during my childhood) and SCTV is telenovela.

So I tried to watch that SCTV for a while, it's about the promise of love that they made during their childhood, and now they've grown up and want to fulfill their promise...Looks like these type of topic is quite in trend in Indonesian drama series ya...But of course I couldn't be glued to that show.....soooo cheesy...

But it do make me think...whether I've made such promise before or not ya? Just in case I did and I have to find that half of my heart back in Indonesah geto loh, remembering most of my friends' father are conglomerate *ketawa guling2 di lante*

Morale of story: kids..if you want to make such promise make sure to see bibit, bebet, bobot ya *matre mode on*

No comments: