Saturday, September 08, 2007

Murphy Law #2

I've ever posted using this title, so I used #2 instead..


It was yesterday, I met my client at Paragon, and I came at the wrong timing, it had started to jam since Tanglin Road, in front of Brunei Embassy to be exact, all the way til the Paragon Entrance.


I've never known Orchard road would be jammed around that time *sigh* Going into the carpark was even worse, as it was using the ERP censor, so the queue become longer, if no car came out, and the quota had been reached, so no car can enter the car park.


Some more the valley car park has moved to basement, so I have to pass the carpark entrance before I could reach the vallet *sigh* Ever since the car park vallet moved, normally I won;t use them anymore, since I'd been able to enter the carp park, there is no use of valet parking anymore, I could park my self though...but this time, because of the time constraint *caelah* I have no choice but to use them.


Then *censored*


Finished Paragon, it was jammed again *sigh*, and in front of Clementi Central, I was driving along the way, suddenly the stupid white small van came out withoput even putting signal. Being so close, I just horned, and you guess.. HE SHOWED HIS MIDDLE FINGER TO ME...and he looks so smart, wearing a blue business shirt, and have a pleasant looks but lousy manner...


You know me, if he wants to play, I also can...so I follow him side by side, if he fast, I'd drive faster, if he slow, I'd be slower also, being helpless, he stopped...then I realized okay he's driving a van, by right I should be able to see the company name from the side of his van.


Yupe I'm damn right, the company name is THE MAGIC COTTAGE ENRICHMENT CENTRE.


OMG Enrichment centre, do you think as a parents, you'd trust that stupid enrichment center who were in the wrong and still dare to show middle finger to me.


Don't you think as enrichment centre they have to show a good example to people, as they are considered as educational institution?


But anyway remembering my lunch (which is a noodle soup) had been waiting for me since I was still in Paragon, I didn't follow him anymore. I came back to the office, i search the yellow pages and called the yellow pages, the company is not listed (hmmm what kinda company is it? Fly by night company huh?). But I managed to track his company. The number listed is only handphone number, I called the number but it said,"the number you just called is not in use"


Of course I'd lodged in a police report, and I'll go to the court on Monday to pursue the matter...


Wanna play? Come and play with me....Fun isn't it?

No comments: