Wednesday, August 29, 2007

ORPC #2

This one happened a few weeks back. I woke up late and was lazy to go to my normal church. So I decided to go to ORPC for that Sunday.

I texted my partner in crime,"Jeng, lo ntar ke gereja?

My partner in crime," Masih gak tau nih jeng, soale ada temenku dateng dari Jakarta lewat Batam, dan bakalan tinggal di tempat gue, so gue musti nungguin dia"

Me,"Oke deh gue ke Plaza Singapura dulu yeee..."

Her,"Just in case gue gak dateng, lo coba sms Titus ato Pingkan aje, biar elo ada temen geto loh.."

I did, but Pingkan couldn't make it for that day, and Titus is on duty as photographer.

I texted my partner in crime again,"Eh jeng gue gak bawa alkitab"

Her,"Tenang, dipinjemin kok di sono.."

I've never known exactly what's the best way to go to ORPC from Plaza Singapura, which resulted I heard the bell sounds, while I was still across Park Mall *sigh*

I was in doubt, whether should I go ahead or should I just went back home, which later on, I decided to go on.

I arrived, the service had started, it was quite crowded, so finally I could find a seat. I sat down and browsed around trying to find the bible, I saw only Chinese bible available *panick mode on*

After calming my self down, I found Indonesian bible *phew* Then when the song leader announced which song to sing, I started to panick again, trying to find the Song book (Kidung Jemaat).

OMG I coulnd't find, then I tried to look around to realize it's incorporated at the back of the bible *tepok jidat* then another disaster, every time they announce whic song to sing or which verse to read from the bible, I opened wrongly.

I started to think my hearing is bad or I was hallucinating *sigh* But luckily during the preach I managed to open the right passage....

Well....well....may be I used to rely on people so much (baca:ngegebet dari tetangga geto loh), so when my partner in crime not by my side, I got lost *blush*

Morale of story: Ngegebet berbahaya bagi kesejahteraan hidup anda....

No comments: