Friday, August 24, 2007

ORPC #1

It stands for Orchard Road Presbyterian Church, quite famous among Indonesian, because it has Indonesian Service.

Eversince I'm away from Indonesia, I attend English Service Church most of the time. So a few months back or last year, I can't really remember, after a Saturday nite clubbing session with my partner in crime, since she's attending ORPC, so I decided to follow her to ORPC for Indonesian Service that Sunday.

Well the service is more or less is the same like GKI. So we sing from Kidung Jema'at, and there are a few passage of bible reading.

So we sang, we read the bible, and we prayed all in Indonesian. But when the sermon started I nearly jumped and fell from my seat, because I was so shocked,"eh how come the priest speaks Indonesian?" *gubraks*

I think the alcohol level inside my blood was still quite high ya? *shy*

Well happy week end everyone....

No comments: