Monday, August 06, 2007

Retail Therapy

How much do you believe in that? (Especially you my women friends)
I don't really believe in retail therapy that much, because when I felt blue, what did I do ya? *scratching my head sambil nyengir*
If Phill Collins felt blue what he had to do is take a look at you..wakakakkaka that one is his song donks...wakakakkakakkak
But last week, on wednesday to be exact, as I was really really upset with all the things all around me, I bought something impulsively....but after that hmmm I thought money can't buy everything, especially happiness....but after I thought again mmm...i deserved that things, why not? I work so hard, and I don't feel appreciated, why don't i appreciate my self with some little cute things, that I've not really dream of quite strongly.
But that things ever passed into my mind long long time ago....So finally I BOUGHT IT.
I feel a little bit happy though...hmmmmmm.......

No comments: