Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dalamnya Laut Siapa Tahu?

Almost every morning (provided I come to office earlier *grin*), when I get off from the car, I always see one of my office neighbour, upstair, together with his delivery man, loading their stuffs to their van.
Without fail, the boss, always scold the man upside down every day also *sigh* I can't understand what does the delivery man do wrong until he has to receive that kind of treatment from the boss.
The boss looks kind, patient, but you never know how poisonous is his mouth. By right, he's dealin with Chinese Herbal and stuff, he should be calm, coz he could easily take cooling chinese herbal drinks as many as he wants, and a lots of herbal things also that he could take to calm him down, right?
But then today, it's the worse that I've seen so far, I could hear the scolding, as far as 10 m away and it's a very bad words that he used *sigh* Even my staff who was loading the van next to their van said, that incident had been going on since before my staff started to load the stuff to our van *sigh*
May be if it's in Indonesia, that boss only has his name left only alias almarhum *grin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just become aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm gonna be careful for brussels.

I will be grateful if you happen to proceed this in future.
Many other people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Also visit my web-site : vintage wedding cars cheshire