Monday, November 06, 2006

Ah Polisi....

Just came back from KL, firstly thought to take shuttle flight, which you just pop into the airport, buy ticket, and wait for the next available flight, only applicable for Sin-KL or KL-Sin, it's quite reasonable price too.
Thinking of driving all the way to Changi Airport, bought the ticket, wait for the next available flight, doing nothing, and can't buy anything from Duty free (yupe, flight from Sin to whichever city in malaysia, is considered domestic flight, so we can't buy duty free stuff *be te*), continue with arriving in KL, queue for the immigration which could be as worse as Jakarta *sigh*, then still have to rent a carm then drive down town, which approximately takes about 1 hour, so I decided to drive from Singapore.
Well, Sin-KL was not a problem, except, I feel that my buttocks become flatter *blush* The problem was driving back from KL-Sin, because I left quite late, around 5 pm, decided to take dinner at Melaka, chosed wrong eateries, being a smart alex, i thought, why don't try to eat in unusual place, and the food was horrible *sigh*
Anyway after Melaka, I felt it was an endless drive though, dark, had a few episodes of panick attack in the middle of no where, but I kept on telling my self,"Please don't die in Malaysia.."
I took second link, and as per expected after the last toll gateway, there was a road block (Malaysia is very famous for blocking the road in the middle of the highway, yupe, it's dangerous, but their policemen like to do that).
When they saw Singapore car plate, of course the saliva droppping, some more they saw my car *sigh* Of course they asked me to stop.
Anyway being Indonesia vs Police, you should have known, what's the result donk? *evil smile*
It took him so long til he came to my car, I smelt something lah...
Pak Polisi,"license please"
Rule no 1 "Never ever surrender you license to the police without knowing what thing you've done wrong"
Gue with innocent voice and looks,"Maaf ya pak, saya berbuat kesalahan apa ya?"
Pak Polisi,"Just give me your license!"
Gue,"Tolong jelasin dulu dong pak, salah saya apa?"
Pak Polisi,"Ini tadi kamu speed sampai 129"
I saw the last car plate no in his list was only mine *smell a rat* If they really shot me with camera, by right, they had to have to whole list below my car number.
Ok lah I play the game, I asked,"Emangnya waktu saya 129 itu Bapak liat di mana ya pak?"
Pak Pol," km 13"
Wah kalo rumah gue di jakarta sih jalan daan mogot km 12, deket donks? *gak nyambung* wakakakakkakaka....
Gue,"Km 13 itu di mana pak?"
Pak Pol,"Saya liat kamu di km 13?"
Pengennya sih gue bilang,"Liat di sono kok gak manggil2 sih?" wkakakakka...
No lah i answered,"yah km 13 itu di mana yah pak? perasaan saya mah maintain 110 terus kok pak?"
I think the Pak Polisi Bo hwat liao(=given up already), so finally, he said," Ya sudah no problem, just go lah".
Wakakkakakakaka......not even one single cent man *clap hand*
Bravo me bravo....e should I change proffession become actress ya?

No comments: