Thursday, June 07, 2007

Why Oh Why

Up to now, I only love 1 maid (not nunik of course), the one that took care of me during my childhood. She was as good as personal buttler. She was polite, kinds, loved me a lot, and knew when I need my own space and time.
My current maid, she's from Myanmar. Yupe, after hearing so many people saying about how good Myanmar's maid is, and after weeks of trial from somebody for convincing me to get the Myanmar maid, finally I got one.
She is polite, hardworking, but I feel she has gone too far in providing service. Frankly I like her. But then I'm started to feel uncomfortable with her overboard gesture.
Imagine, after a long days from work, she always me what could I wanted to drink. After I told her what I wanted, then she would offer a lots of things, like,"Do you want Yakult? Do you want fruit juice? Do you want to take the yellow medicine (Tolak Angin maksude...because there was one time I took that 3 days in a row)?"
Which I'd told her,"That yellow liquid is a medicine, I shouldn't take that one every day if I were not sick..."
But all the questions still continues, till one morning I told her,"Let me tell you, I like you a lot, I like the way you work, you're very polite, very helpfull , very kind, very thoughtfull but sometimes you went too far in order to please me, and it made me very uncomfortable".
Her answer is,"It's okay ma'am".*gubraks*
I said,"It's okay for you but it's not okay for my life".
Last nite I tried to release my stress by baking, and she found out, and she said why I didn't call her. Then I told her that I need time to bake for my self, I enjoy baking and I enjoy doing it by my self.
Tonight she is on standby *gubraks*
When I told her that I wanted to do it by my self, she replied with the same answer.
Then I also said I need my space to release my stress, she also replied she is happy to help me, and she looks dissapointed for not letting her to help me. *gubraks lagi*
Oh My God....what else should I do? Everybody that had met her always said,"Wow you're very lucky to have such maid..."
Yeah indeed I was very lucky. But not now. My privacy have been invaded *sigh*

No comments: