Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Birthday To Us

Yoohooo, we're 6th, I mean our company, supposed to be on 20 June if I'm not mistaken, but since I won't be around next week, yeah I'll be checking in to rehabilitation center *wicked smile*

But I'm not too sure who will I meet down there in the rehab, whether Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan or Richie Sambora (eh this guy had checked out already yesterday ya?)

Anyway come back to the anniversary party....could you imagine if the party planned by me? (the one who's going to be in the rehab next week?) *wink* Starting from individual cake (of course made by me with a lots of love), mini champagne, mini champagne glass, and small spoon, served on the tray and wrapped nicely by my colleague. Designing a invite card with a personal touch of me...and sealed with a kiss *blush*

And the craziest part...it's held on a house boat...so rocker my baby tonite...with a lots of champagne and wine till dawn. Oh there is one most craziest thing of all..the peanut is imported from Bali, which sent by DHL, the shipping cost is much more than the peanuts it self...

Yupe...so proven, rite? I need to go to rehab....

Have a nice week end everyone....Now I could become an event organiser liaow....Any party to arrange? Just call me and I'll be there *singing*

No comments: