Sunday, June 17, 2007

Indonesian Idol

I'm still at home watching Indonesian Idol, not yet gone to rehab though...tomorrow...

Anyway back to Indonesian Idol, I'm amazed to see the judges, no hard feeling ya...i wonder what's Tika Panggabean doing there as a jury? *scratching my head* What's the connection between Tyka and singing? *sigh*

All the judges are very polite, nobody nasty at all, even when they wanted to say that the performance not up to standard, they'll start with I'm sorry to say that bla bla bla....Too polite isn't it? Yeah, that's us... Indonesian, full of politness *proud*

Anang, I don't know why when he comments, he speaks somehow weird....between formal and unformal....very lame that's what I feel...

At the end of today rerun show there was Krisdayanti duet with Sherina, KD has no air at all doing the duet with Sherina, which is nobody compared to KD...I always respect KD, Titi DJ, and Ruth Sahanaya, since I saw Concert 3 Diva last year in Jakarta, they are very down to earth...especially during the show they also have another 3 junior singers to sing on stage together with them...Salute...

Morale of the story: If you have a lots of enemy, please stock up Tango Biscuit...Don't understand? Watch Indonesian Idol deh....

No comments: